Sunday, October 16, 2011

Liebster Blog Award

Thanks so much to Jenn of Kale and Cookies for bestowing upon me this award!

“Liebster” is German and means ‘dearest’ or ‘beloved’ but it can also mean ‘favorite’.
The idea behind this award is to bring attention to bloggers who have less than 200 followers and show your support during Vegan Mofo!

The rules of winning this award are as follows:
1.       Show your thanks to those who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2.       Reveal 5 of your top picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3.       Post the award on your blog.
4.       Enjoy the love and support of some wonderful people on the www!
And the Liebster goes to:





These are some of the amazing blogs that I've discovered from Vegan MoFo! I hope everyone enjoys blogging in the second half of MoFo and I hope to discover many more new blogs!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Lauren! I'm hugely flattered. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I've been enjoying reading your MoFo posts too. :)

    ReplyDelete