Monday, September 12, 2011

I'm "Forever Nuts" About David's Tea!


Okay, so the title of this blog post is a tad cheesy.  But I am really crazy for David's Tea!  I've always been such a coffee drinker, but this tea has converted me into a full-time tea consumer!  (I still love you too, coffee.)

I first stumbled upon a David's Tea location in a mall near my work.  I was rather intrigued by their tea samplers and ended up buying one for my sister for Christmas last year.  It was a big hit with her and her roommates!  They started rating each tea out of five as to how much they enjoyed it, but every tea was getting a 5/5 rating as they discovered that they are all super yummy!  I went over to her place for a visit and she said, "you have gotta try one of these teas!" and we brewed up a teapot of Jessie's Tea.  It is a blend of lavender, rooibos, coconut and cornflowers and became one of my favorite teas ever!


I headed back to the store and picked up another one of her recommendations, Forever Nuts.  The description on the website states:

It looks all normal when it’s loose. But steep it and you’ll see that it’s nuts. Within seconds, this tempting jumble of almond slices and chunks, apple bits and cinnamon bark starts turning a crazy shade of pink. Why? Because it contains a hint of beetroot. That’s what gives this rich almond tea its earthy depth and its all-natural signature colour. Deliciously nutty, decidedly addictive.


Decidedly addictive, indeed!  That's the featured flavour in the photo above.  You can see from the photo that the beetroot does turn the tea a lovely shade of pink, which looks even better in person.  If you are a fan of The Office, I also hope that you like the coffee mug that I'm using!

If you don't have a David's Tea store near you, you are able to order from their online shop.  I highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment